Thursday, October 11, 2012

Buses By the Trax

We went camping last week in Maryland. The campout is called 'Buses By the Trax' because we camp right beside the train tracks. It's nice to hear the trains going by all day and night.
Shelby couldn't make it to this campout because she had a robotics competition. Jonah got to do all kinds of things.... ride his bike.


Fish...

Catch baby turtles...

Go to 'Railway Days'....

and sleep on the top bunk, his sister's bed.

It was chilly in the evening but the campfire was so nice. I love a campfire.

Jonah and I tried to track constellations in the sky with the kindle but we couldn't get it to work. So we just looked up and watched the stars.


My sweet husband brought me flowers home the day before we went camping because we had to have our fur baby pug 'put to sleep. :o(    I took my flowers with me on the trip so I could enjoy them all weekend.


This crazy picture is my husband reenacting Shelby stepping off the exact curb where she twisted her knee (2008) and tore her cartilage. ( Her 1st knee surgery)

I missed my baby girl on this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment