Tuesday, June 19, 2012

the VW car show

You see 'car show' and you think there are going to be a lot of pictures of cars.  Well, I took a lot of pictures of all the volkswagens but I'm not really going to post them. They were more for me to get ideas for the Volkswagen's that my husband is restoring for me.    So anyway.... my hubs drove the 1958 Deluxe bus to the show, ' Rusty' , pictured below.  You can see he did score some cheap tires for our 1970 Thing he is in the process of restoring.
Here is my sweet daughter getting a drink out of the cooler in the back of Rusty.  She is so cute.
The front of Rusty with a piece of paper stuck on the front of him by a magnet.  The paper is the story of Rusty.  How my husband found him in the woods, his side crushed in and ready for the crusher.  He husband payed I think $250 for him and brought him back to life.
My tiny guy had his shark hanging on the stirring wheel the whole show.  That is my tiny guy with his 'Indiana Jones' hat.  He's been wearing this hat for years. :o) 
The gang, all volkswagen owners, but not all are pictured.  This is Pat's bus.( the guy in the white shirt)
After the show we went to my girlfriend, Dawnn's house to eat , drink , and get in the pool.
The crazy volkswagen girls, Lisa (with baby Cora), Dawnn, and I.

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is nice. Volkswagen has many nice features , good mileage, high quality driving etc . People love Volkswagen car and it’s various Type such as Volkswagen VW transporter , Volkswagen Beetle as well as customer are getting many facility from Volkswagen Companies .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to the blogging stuffs so i do not have any idea to express my thoughts over her. Please more information on your post.

    Saab Auto Glass

    ReplyDelete
  3. High quality driving etc . People love Volkswagen car volkswagen and it’s various Type such as Volkswagen VW.

    ReplyDelete