Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sunshine Daydream 2010

The weekend of the 4th of July. Our Independence Day. We went camping in Pinnacle, NC at Sunshine Daydream.

Me and my hubby with our bus in the background. You can be jealous.
Here's Jeremy making breakfast, I had started it but he took over. I love eating breakfast outside in nature.
Shelby enjoying her pancakes. Thanks dad.


Our American flag flies high....

We took a walk down to the lake.... I just love walking in the woods. You see all sorts of critters and plant life.

There were all sorts of different frogs at the lake. Green ones, black ones, and red ones. I am a frog/toad lover.


My sweet boy playing on a tree near the lake. He also loves to be outside. I can't not keep him in doors. :o)
our view....

Jonah shows Sandra his boo boo. She is the master DS player and shows all the kids at camp the tricks to playing. By the way Gary ( not pictured) won the pie eating contest.
This weekend was all about fireworks. And boys/men love fire and fireworks. LOL


Sparklers.
The fireworks were fabulously awesome!!!

Another wonderful camping trip with my sweet little family and our awesome bus Jaws.











1 comment: