Monday, June 1, 2009

TN, Loyston Point with family

We camped by a big river. It was beautiful and the weather was gorgeous every day. Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Here is the whole family, this is my husband's side. All my in-laws. We have such a great time together. It helps that my in-laws are the sweetest people on Earth.


We didn't take the Bus this time, the trip was just too long. 9 hours there and 9 hours home. So we took the teardrop instead. It sleeps like a dream.



My daugther , Shelby got to drive a jet ski which 'made' her trip. She wants one now, hahaha.



Here is the littlest guy. He did great camping. He slept a lot and got held a lot.


I hadn't played "Clue" since high school or longer. And I won. Only because my sister in law, Becca got her 'rooms' mixed up. hahaha.
It was such a great trip. We celebrated my husband birthday with a cake. Roasted marshmellows , and ate a lot. Such a great time spent with the family.






3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time! Is a Jetski going to be the newest buy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip! Clue? I haven't played that in years.....
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go camping with you Amy! You always look like you have so much fun! ;-)

    ReplyDelete