Wednesday, May 13, 2009

first post

Since we camp a lot I figured I would start blogging about our camping trips. We will be camping this weekend in PA @ Granny Gross's. More to come about that later.

Here is a photo from our last camping trip. We camped at Picture Lake in Va. This was the 1st time we had camped there and probably the last. The race track was right beside the campground so we had to listen to engines revving all day and night. But we had a great time anyway.
Here is our bus we camp in. Her name is 'Jaws'. She is the gray/blue one.

Very excited about my new camping blog, can't wait to post about our trip this weekend. :o)

4 comments:

  1. That looks like such fun - racetrack and all! I love to go camping, but with Todd's job, weekends are soooo hard in the spring and summer.....
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. JAWS! I LOVE IT! I used to get tied to a chair and my brother would play the 8-track of jaws soundtrack until I was so scared.... and my grand dad would tell me he had jaws locked up in his basement, and would scare me even worse because he had a crusty old house, and I believed him...LOL Its like my favorite movie ever

    You live in the perfect spot to go anywhere and its not too far, but beauty surrounds you! as it should be- I am SO jealous of the trips! I hope you have a blast, as I'm sure you will. These were the best days of my life as a kid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! I look forward to reading about your camping adventures. It's been YEARS since I used to frequent mostly RV parks with my parents who had a mini motorhome. I love VWs and know you share good times with friends and family.

    Have a safe trip to PA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love camping too...well RVing would be more like it.

    Jaws was filmed off Cape Cod. I was the movie while staying with a friend on Cape Cod. You could tell who saw the movie when you went to the beach, they stayed out of the water....LOL

    true story.

    ReplyDelete